This course is for anyone dealing with routine correspondence of a secretarial business or private purposes.
Mastering the basics of word processing. Manage character attributes and paragraph (withdrawals, tabs, borders, bullets, ...)
Word: basic is based on theoretical Word manual, but main part of the training is dedicated to practical exercises with personalized assistance from the trainer.
- Environment (startup, toolbar, panel, etc.)
- File management (opening, closing, recording new)
- Manipulating text (input, undo, redo, move, select, delete, cut and paste)
- Auditors (automatic corrections, spelling, automatic verification)
- Attributes (bold, italic, underline, font, size, color, copy the formatting)
- Paragraph attributes (alignment, indents, tabs, borders and shading, bullets and numbering)
- Layout (margins, paper size and orientation)
- Print (print preview, options)
Diploma / Certificate
A certificate is awarded upon completion of training "Word: Basic"